Provider Credentialing and Contracting in San Francisco
House Medical Billing Service LLC is San Francisco’s leading specialist in credentialing and contracting for medical professionals. With years of experience in the industry, we’ve developed a strong reputation as a supportive, professional, and customer-oriented firm committed to providing a top-quality service.
We’ve helped countless medical providers verify their credentials and expand their professional network. We can help you too.
For a free consultation, call us at (530) 474-6094 today.
Medical Credentialing Services: Timely, Accurate, and Professional
Our services are ideal for providers who are looking to be contracted with an insurance company. We’ll make sure that your portfolio is up-to-date and accurate so that you can build a strong relationship with your affiliates.
As a doctor credentialing expert, we provide the following services:
- Credentialing Support—We can assist you in compiling a current set of credentials, resume, and CAQH profile to distribute to insurance companies. We’ll help you create a strong first impression so that you prove yourself to be a trusted medical provider.
- Credentialing Maintenance—We offer regular maintenance services to keep your portfolio up to date for insurance companies. We’ll respond to all requests for current information, making sure that your profile is clear and accessible for the CAQH and insurance companies.
Medical Contracting and Network Participation
Raise Your Status
Through our medical contracting services, we help providers manage their reputations and expand your network of clients and partners. We represent you so that you can raise your profile as a medical professional.
We’re available to represent you in the following capacities:
- Communication and correspondence with insurance affiliates
- Enrollment with insurance companies
- Updating your credentials and practice details
- Terminating registration with insurance companies
Our contracting services help you become more visible to potential new patients by taking the stress of networking off your shoulders. We’ll expand your reach with insurance companies, helping you become a member of their Preferred Provider programs so that you become more visible to potential new patients. That way, you can grow your practice and continue to aid those who most need your assistance.
Leave the liaising to us. We’ll do what we do best so that you can do what you do best.
Insurance Credentialing Consultations
As part of our efforts to instill confidence in our services, we are proud to offer client-focused consultations completely free of charge. This will give you a chance to ask us any questions you may have about the process and confirm that we are the company for you. Once everything is on the table, and you have decided to hire us, we will get to work on compiling your information for verification. We look forward to hearing from you, so feel free to reach us today.
Expedited Credentialing Process
We work diligently to ensure that all our clients get timely service. We know that you are coming to us to improve your reputation and verify your qualifications with your patients’ insurance companies, which is why we pride ourselves on efficient processing. A slow turnaround time can result in missed opportunities to provide care, which is why we do everything we can to offer swift credentialing services.
What to Expect from Medical Credentialing
If you know that you could benefit from physician credentialing but would also like to know more about what the process entails, we are happy to provide more information. Our streamlined credentialing process is designed to minimize downtime and get you verified in the easiest way possible, so you don’t have to worry about any unnecessary busywork when you work with us. Here’s what you can expect from our client-focused credentialing process:
- Gather your information – We will provide you with a detailed breakdown of the information we will require to create an accurate profile of your practice. We make sure that everything is clearly spelled out for you, so none of your licenses or education are overlooked.
- Verify the information – At this point, we will do all the legwork to validate your information and make sure you are a reputable practitioner in the eyes of insurance companies. This includes corresponding with licensing agencies, medicals schools, and more to ensure that all the credentials you provided us with are correct.
- Provide you with the verified credentials – Once we have determined that there are no errors with the information you provided, we will be able to award you with insurance crediting. This will help you become an approved practitioner with various insurance companies.
Credentialing Services That Won’t Take Up Your Time
We understand that medical practitioners are among the busiest professionals, which is why we do everything we can to limit the amount of time we require from you. Our thorough approach means that we make sure to get all of the information we require from you at the start, so we don’t have to interrupt you partway through the process.
Experienced Medical Credentialing Professionals
Having been in the industry for over 17 years now, we know exactly how to get your provider credentialing done right. We know what insurance companies expect to see and have also built a solid reputation in the industry over our time in business, which means you can count on us to provide you with credible service.
Trust the California Credentialing Specialist
Committed to Customer Satisfaction
Victoria House, the founder of House Medical Billing Service LLC, built her business with a mission in mind: to help medical providers thrive.
That mission shrines through her dedication to her profession and her unwavering commitment to her customers. Passion, skill, and expertise are what she brings to the table. They’re also what makes her one of California’s top credentialing experts, and what keeps all her clients satisfied.
With her as your medical credentialing specialist, you can rest assured: You, your reputation, and your profession are in the hands of the best in the business.
For All Provider Contracting and Credentialing, Contact Us!
We’re here to help you grow your network, empower your practice, and strengthen your reputation as an honest medical professional.
To schedule a consultation, or for a free quote, be sure to contact us today.